Trophic Magnesium Chelazome 100mg 90 Caplets
Online Exclusive Sale
Magnesium is required by over 300 of the body’s enzymes. As such, it is a vital catalyst in enzymatic activity especially in energy production. It plays an important role in the formation of bone, carbohydrate and mineral metabolism and the management of stress.
Minerals are poorly absorbed by the small intestine unless they are properly chelated with amino acids. By prechelating magnesium with amino acids, Trophic relieves the body of this task. Trophic’s patented Albion Magnesium, chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity or bioavailability and absorption.
- Helps relax muscles and alleviate spasms and cramps
- Promotes cardiovascular health and tissue respiration
- Supportive in periods of stress
- Required for calcium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamin C metabolism
- 560 mg Magnesium bisglycinate/Magnesium oxide - Provides 100 mg Elemental Magnesium
- Available as caplets or VCaps
- Take 4 caplets daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Each Caplet Contains
|Magnesium bisglycinate/Magnesium oxide||560 mg|
|Providing Elemental Magnesium||100 mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hyprolose. croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stereate and silica.
Adults, take 4 caplets daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
A factor in the maintenance of good health. 201639/2250337
Known Adverse Reaction
Doses greater than or equal to 351 milligrams per day: Some people may experience diarrhoea.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.