Thinksport Kids Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ 6 oz
Kids Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated on EWG’s Skin Deep with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals.
- No animal by-products or testing (Leaping Bunny member).
- SPF 50 (Highest allowed by the proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Does not contain any known chemicals harmful to coral reefs. Achieved the highest level of biodegradability testing.
- Water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Founding member Sun Safety Coalition
- Amassed more awards than any other sun care line
thinksport Kid's Safe Sunscreen is the perfect sunscreen for the entire family. Pack it for a day at the beach, the afternoon bike rides, and even for recess time at school. It has a 20% Zinc Oxide natural formula that is free of biologically harmful chemicals, such as Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (top pick), Men's Health (top pick), Competitor, Backpacker (Top Pick), Standard, People Magazine (Must haves), Pharmacy Times, Men's Journal (top pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump (Top pick), Favored. by (Top Pick), Times Square, The Daily Green, YNN News, Denver News (Must haves), Triathlete, Cribsie and Red Hat Product Finalist. Eco-Excellence Finalist. Silver Award NAPPA, Baby Maternity Magazine (Top pick), Babble (Top 10 Best), Its a Belly (Seal of Excellence), Metro Moms (Hottest Product), and Green Scene Mom (Winner)
Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0), PAPAYA (0)
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and for anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are a physical sunscreen, meaning it works immediately upon application. It will maintain its SPF after 80 minutes of water immersion. The Environmental Working Group and the FDA recommend reapplying sunscreen every two hours.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for sensitive skin. We recommend testing on a small area of the body to ensure that you don't have any sensitivities. Sunscreens that claim to be hypo-allergenic are nothing more than marketing hype in our opinion. As the population's exposure to chemicals has risen, there has been a direct correlation to things that people become allergic to. Simply google environmental exposure and allergies to view some of this research.
Tips for Application
Thinkbaby and Thinksport formula applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise, you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen. Keep in mind that physical sunscreens work by reflecting sunlight.