The Seaweed Bath Co Hydrating Cleansing Body Wash Lavender 354mL
Purchase directly from us and you'll receive
LAVENDER HYDRATING BODY WASH
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals detoxifies, hydrates and replenishes skin
- Antimicrobial neem oil protects and moisturizes all skin types, including dry, cracked skin
- Antioxidant-rich spirulina (blue-green algae) cleanses and purifies skin
- Hawaiian kukui oil, coconut oil and aloe vera nourish, hydrate and soften skin
- Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle
- Use daily as a body wash or shaving gel
- Best for those who want a deeply moisturizing body wash to calm, cleanse and nourish skin
Our calming and cleansing Body Wash has a moisturizing lather that leaves skin feeling hydrated, refreshed and renewed
Aqua (Water) with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Spirulina (Blue Green Algae), Vegetable Glycerin, Castile Soap, Chlorophyll, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (vegetable derived), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate (natural version), Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil, Gluconic Acid (plant derived), Glycol Stearate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate (vegetable derived), Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil.
Use daily as a body wash or shaving gel. Gently massage into wet skin to create a moisturizing lather. Rinse clean. Mix with our Hydrating Seaweed Bath to create an exfoliating scrub.
Healthy Planet Canada wants to ensure the complete and total accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes to packaging or ingredients may be pending updates on our website.
Some items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging (recently updated by the supplier or manufacturer). While in these cases, ingredients are usually the same and only the packaging has been updated, we always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Healthy Planet Canada.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency. They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, this ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit. We recommend considering weekend/holiday delays when ordering (I.E. ordering on a weekday and not on Friday or Saturday, or during holidays