Get exclusive offers, free shipping events & more
Track your orders, View your order history and much more. Start a FREE account today!
All information submitted is encrypted
Add $59.97 to your cart to qualify for FREE SHIPPING!.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Be the first to review this product and earn 10 reward points.
You Save 20%
Prices in Canadian Dollars
Sign up for price alert
Only 2 left
Online Exclusive Sale
You Save 5%
You Save 15%
You Save 25%
Oréganum® Essence is a source of antioxidants.
Oréganum® Essence - A Cold & Flu Fighter from the Shores of the MediterraneanThe wild oregano in this product is not the oregano spice sold in supermarkets, which is usually marjoram. Oregano, which translates literally as “delight of the mountains”, originates in the hilly regions of the eastern Mediterranean, where it has been used internally over the centuries for the treatment and prevention of the common cold, flu, lung disorders, sinus congestion, bronchitis and other ills.Modern researchers have found oregano to be a premier antioxidant, full of infection-fighting and anti-inflammatory compounds.
A full 99% of Oréganum® Essence is comprised of oregano herb in diluted, tincture form, while the remaining 1% is an enrichment that consists of the herb's essential oil.
For a more concentrated version of this extraordinary herb, see both Oréganum Plus® 1:1 and Oréganum Plus® 1:3
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):
Certified Organic alcohol
Adults: Take 1.33 ml (40 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to herbs in the Lamiaceae family such as basil, hyssop, lavender, perilla, mint, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
You Save 10%
You Save 14%
You Save 24%
You Save 30%