Sisu Vitamin B6 100mg 60 Veggie Caps
Online Exclusive Sale
Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Helps in tissue formation
Vitamin B6, together with vitamin B12 and folic acid, forms a powerhouse trio that helps control homocysteine levels in the body. High levels of homocysteine are associated with a number of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease. Sisu vitamin B6 contains the recommended maximum daily amount of this important vitamin in small, fast-absorbing capsules.
- The recommended maximum daily amount
- Small, fast-absorbing capsules
- Advanced Information
Together with vitamin B12 and folic acid, vitamin B6 is one of the powerhouse trio of B vitamins that help to control the level of homocysteine in your body. High levels of homocysteine are associated with a number of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease. Low levels of vitamin B6 occur in people with kidney disease as well as inflammatory bowel disease and have been linked to birth defects and depression. Research shows that vitamin B6 supplementation helps to reduce nausea and vomiting during pregnancy, and in conjunction with other nutrients it can help reduce PMS symptoms.
- Vitamin B6 levels can be affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and drugs
- Low B6 levels have been linked to fetal heart abnormalities
- Low levels of vitamin B6 have also been linked to PMS-related depression
- Vitamin B6 supplementation is recommended for healthier pregnancies and support against
- hormonal fluctuations associated with menopause and PMS
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), stearic acid (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Adult dosage Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.