Sisu Melatonin 10mg 90 Tablets
Purchase directly from us and you'll receive
Melatonin 10 mg
High-dose, vegan melatonin that can help you fall asleep more easily, sleep longer, and wake up less frequently during the night
- High-dose pure, vegan melatonin
- No added sweeteners, colours or flavours
Help regulate circadian rhythms disrupted by jet lag, daylight savings time, or shift work with this high-potency, non-addictive melatonin supplement. With no added sweeteners, colours or flavours, this pure, safe, synthetic source of melatonin can help people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently during the night.
- High-potency tablet, designed to be swallowed (not a sublingual tablet because the naturally bitter taste is more pronounced in the higher amount of the active ingredient)
- Pure, safe, synthetic source (not sourced from animal brain tissue)
- Helps people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently during the night
- Can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered (shift change, travel)
- Reduces the fatigue caused by jet lag
- Research indicates melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce post-operative pain and anxiety
- Other possible uses of melatonin include the reduction of nocturnal hypertension and symptoms of irritable bowel and reflux (GERD)
- High dose of melatonin is currently being studied as an adjunctive therapy in certain types of cancer
- Clinical research has found that melatonin can help reduce benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms or improve quality of sleep when added to benzodiazepine therapy
Our daily sleep/wake cycle is regulated by our “circadian rhythm”, the physical, mental and behavioural changes in our body that follow roughly a 24-hour cycle, responding primarily to light and darkness in our environment. The pineal gland at the base of the brain releases the sleep hormone, melatonin, when it gets dark, and suppresses production in the daytime. Older people can have problems sleeping because their melatonin levels are low. Studies have shown that a melatonin supplement can help reset the internal clock disrupted because of travelling and jet lag, daylight savings time, shift work, or change in daily routine. It can also help counteract the stress hormone cortisol as cortisol is not being released during production of melatonin and in presence of adequate sleep hormone levels at night. Melatonin is non-addictive and does not produce the “hangover” effect of many sleep-aid drugs.
Melatonin 10 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide
Dairy, wheat, gluten, or soy
Jet lag: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern; All uses (except jet lag): Take 1 tablet 1 time per day, at or before bedtime
Healthy Planet Canada wants to ensure the complete and total accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes to packaging or ingredients may be pending updates on our website.
Some items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging (recently updated by the supplier or manufacturer). While in these cases, ingredients are usually the same and only the packaging has been updated, we always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Healthy Planet Canada.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency. They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, this ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit. We recommend considering weekend/holiday delays when ordering (I.E. ordering on a weekday and not on Friday or Saturday, or during holidays