SISU Gentle Iron 25mg 60 Veggie Caps
A low dose of elemental iron, which is gentle on the stomach and easier to absorb
- Non GMO
- Gluten free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Bisglycinate form for better absorption
- Gentler on the stomach
- Lower dose for sensitive systems
Up to 50% of adolescent girls, pregnant women, and elderly people suffer from iron-deficiency anemia, and many healthy young women endure daily tiredness and sadness associated with mild iron deficiency. Gentle Iron capsules contain a low dose of elemental iron from the bisglycinate form, which is gentle on the stomach and easier to absorb than other forms of iron.
- Each capsule contains 25 mg of elemental iron from the bisglycinate form
- Better absorbed and easier on the stomach than other forms of iron
- Less likely to cause stomach upset or constipation
- Patented chelated iron using the Albion process
- Can be taken with vitamin C or Ester-C® for improved absorption
- Can be taken with a B complex or multivitamin containing vitamin B12 and folic acid for additional support for red blood cell manufacture
Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the industrial world. Up to 50% of adolescent girls, pregnant women, and elderly people suffer from iron-deficiency anemia, and up to 60% of healthy young women are living with daily tiredness and sadness associated with mild iron deficiency. Vegetarians and people who don’t eat a balanced diet can also suffer from iron deficiency. An iron supplement delivers a guaranteed consistent amount to maintain healthy levels of this essential mineral.
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Dairy, wheat, gluten, corn or soy
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. For adult use only. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.