Sisu CinnaMax 120 Veggie Caps
Product Expiry: Octobeter 2024
Online Exclusive Sale
High-potency cinnamon extract to help improve insulin sensitivity and support a healthy blood glucose balance
- Non GMO
- Gluten free
- Dairy Free
- Supports healthy blood glucose metabolism
- Helps improve insulin sensitivity
- High-potency extract
- Cinnamomum cassia as used in the clinical trials
A staple of traditional Chinese medicine, cinnamon bark extract has a long history of being used to control blood sugar and as part of a weight management program. This highly potent Cinnamomum cassia extract is concentrated to therapeutic levels to help improve insulin sensitivity and support a healthy blood glucose balance.
Sugars are simple carbohydrates that enter the bloodstream very quickly, requiring the pancreas to produce high amounts of insulin in response. Over time, insulin resistance can develop, which results in poor blood sugar metabolism and eventually diabetes or other blood glucose problems. Diabetes has grown to epidemic proportions worldwide, type 2 being the most common. In type 2 diabetes, the body is no longer able to make enough insulin, or cannot use it properly. There is also an increasingly common pre-diabetes state in which blood glucose levels are high, but not yet diagnosed as type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is linked to numerous health conditions including blindness, nerve and organ damage, and an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and premature death.
- High-potency 20:1 cinnamon bark extract, equivalent to 3,000 mg cinnamon per capsule
- Extracts, unlike bulk powders, are concentrated to therapeutic levels of active components and contain fewer extraneous compounds
- Contains no bulk cinnamon powder
- The naturally-occurring coumarin is eliminated in the extraction process
- The same species and extract of cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia also known as Cinnamomum aromatica) as used in the human clinical trial
- A staple of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Traditionally used in blood sugar control and as part of weight-management programs
It is never too late to begin a program to keep blood sugar at healthy levels. In addition to daily exercise and dietary changes, supplements can also play an important role in promoting healthy blood sugar balance. Cinnamon has a long history of traditional use and a proven ability to support healthy blood glucose metabolism.
microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Dairy, wheat, gluten, or corn
Take 1 capsule 1–2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications