Get exclusive offers, free shipping events & more
Track your orders, View your order history and much more. Start a FREE account today!
All information submitted is encrypted
Add $59.97 to your cart to qualify for FREE SHIPPING!.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Be the first to review this product and earn 10 reward points.
Prices in Canadian Dollars
Sign up for price alert
Of course, there’s so much more to spaghetti than Bolognese. Whether you prefer yours with meatballs, seafood, carbonara sauce, chilli or tomato, you can cook and enjoy our gluten free, healthy and very tasty wholegrain pasta just as you would traditional spaghetti.
Rizopia Rice Pastas are ideal foods for everyone, everywhere. They are nutritious, easy to digest, very tasty and are specially designed to suit each person's nutritional needs and personal tastes. Rizopia Rice Pastas are all natural, made only with rice and water, so that they contain the essential vitamins and minerals, as well as the natural texture and tenderness of rice grains that you love. Because of the great taste, aroma, nutrient and texture, you can be confident that this will be 'THE PASTA' for everyone in your family. Rizopia Rice Pastas are best for those with a family history of wheat allergies or common wheat intolerant problems or those who want a healthier body. They are available in 9 different styles, and 5 different formulas, so choose the combination that suits you best. Just Cook for a few minutes, and ENJOY!!
Rizopia's Zero Tolerance Allergen Free Policy: No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy, No Nuts, No Egg, No Fish, No Soy.
1. Simple Formulation: Only rice and water. All products are formulated to be gluten-free and free of the 8 most common allergens.
2. Dedicated Plant: All products are manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free and nut-free premise.
3. Knowledgeable Employee: All employees are trained to understand the severity of food allergies and intolerance. Therefore, no one brings any gluten/nut-containing food into the premise.
4. Product Testing: We have in-house testing. All ingredients and final products are tested periodically for gluten. Equipments are cleaned thoroughly after each shift.
5. Professional Testing: All ingredients and final products also being tested periodically by a third party professional lab.
RIZOPIA Food Products Inc. Rizopia, the leading innovator of organic rice pasta manufacture, has been delicate itself to producing rice pasta products under 100% gluten-free/nut-free premise since its first introduction in 2001. This commitment of manufacturing ethic is clearly reflected in Rizopia's high quality of product, the originality of the taste and health values. Rizopia provides the safest, tastiest, high quality gluten-free rice pasta line in the industry, all of which are made with great respects to the taste and the tradition of the 'Al Dente' Italian tradition. Time after time, Rizopia continues to invent and research to add a wide choices of new rice pasta products for consumers around the world. This ensures that Rizopia can guarantee the highest standards of quality and the most tasty and the most healthy rice pasta products in the world. Rizopia is a proud Canadian company, with sales, administrative offices as well as a full-scale production facility in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Rizopia is well positioned to handle current market demands and the anticipated growth.
What is the shelf life of Rizopia 100% Rice Pasta?
Rizopia 100% Rice Pasta is made under 100% gluten-free and hygienic environment to give you the healthiest food possible. Due to this reason, the full line of Rizopia Rice Pastas has a shelf life of more than 3 years, ensuring you to have the cleanest, and the most hygienic pastas.
What are the benefits of the nutritional content of Rizopia Rice Pasta?
The nutritional content of Rizopia Rice Pasta is one of the best on the market now.
1. Rizopia Rice Pasta is rich in potassium (105 mg) and sodium-free, which helps you to maintain normal blood pressure, and lowering elevated blood pressure.
2. Source of fiber (2.1g) can also be found in Rizopia Rice Pasta. Fiber is the indigestible carbohydrate in food, which acts like a broom to sweep out the digestive tract.
3. Rizopia Rice Pasta is low in sugar (< 0.1g). Over consumption of sugar adds weight, which increases your risk of getting heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or even some types of cancer. Rizopia Rice Pasta helps you to lose weight, and stay healthy.
4. Rizopia Rice Pasta is fat-free (<0.3g), and has a higher concentration of monounsaturated fat (0.2g). The low saturated fat content and high monounsaturated fat content of Rizopia Rice Pasta can help you lower total cholesterol, the bad LDL cholesterol, while it maintains the beneficial HDL cholesterol to help your heart.
What are the differences between brown rice pasta and white rice pasta?
The primary difference between brown rice pasta and white rice pasta is the type of rice used. Brown rice is the least processed form of rice. It has the bran layer, which gives this rice a chewier texture, the tan color, and the nut-like flavor. During the milling process, bran layers of brown rice grains are stripped off, leaving a core comprised of mostly carbohydrates, making white rice inferior in the nutritional content. In fact, fiber is significantly lower in white rice, as are the oils, most of the Vitamin Bs, and important minerals. However, white rice pasta has a smoother texture, and it is easier to digest.
Ingredients: Quinoa, Organic Brown Rice and Water.
1. In a large pot, bring to a boil 5L (20 cups) water for package (454 g) of pasta. Add 15mL (1 tablespoon) salt, if desired.
2. Add pasta and cook, uncovered, stir occasionally about 7-10 minutes or until al dente. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
3.Rinse with cold water. Drain well. Rid pasta of surface moisture. Can be served with any kind of pasta sauce or in your favorite pasta recipes, in hot soup, in salad, stir-fried, or as a casserole. Use it as you would like any regular pasta.
HOW TO REHEAT
Method 1, With pasta still in colander, place over a large saucepan; pour boiling water over pasta, allowing water to drain into pan. Seperate pasta pieces with a pasta fork, then lift from colander to drain.
Method 2, After initially draining pasta, allow to cool in a colander until you can handle it. Using your hands, work 2 tablespoons of olive oil through the slightly cooled pasta. Later, when required, reheat pasta by plunging it from the colander into a large saucepan of boiling water, then draining it immediately in the same colander.
* Calculating around a litre of water and 3 mL of salt for every 100 grams of pasta. * Longer time is required to boil water if satled before.