Progressive Perfect Probiotic Kids Formula 15 Billion Unflavoured 45g
Online Exclusive Sale
- Supports intestinal health
- Promotes favourable gut flora
- Perfect Prebiotic Blend - to support good bacteria
- 15 Billion Active Cells - high potency for optimal support
- Cryobiotic Protection System - to ensure the probiotics last
- 12 Kid-Friendly Strains - helps support the entire digestive tract
- TRU-ID Certified to guarantee the presence of every probiotic species
- No Sweeteners, Fillers or Unwanted Ingredients - just prebiotics and cryoprotection
- Pleasant Tasting & Simple to Use - making the benefits that much easier for your kids to enjoy
Probiotics are a foundational part of good health for adults, and it's no different when it comes to kids! They need the same digestive support as the rest of us, in a world that's full of invaders.
Perfect Probiotic for Kids contains a strategic combination of 12 kid-friendly probiotic strains, with each small scoop providing 15 billion colony-forming units. The powder itself has a pleasant taste and will easily stir into liquids making it simple to administer, even to children as young as 1 year old. Plus, it's part of the world's first TRU-ID Certified probiotic family; guaranteed to include every species on the label.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (UALp-05)||9 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (UABla-12)||4 CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDSÂ®-1)||2 CFU|
Acacia Gum, Green Banana Flour, Cryprotectants ( Trehalose, Dextrose, Sucrose, Trisodium Citrate).
Contain traces of milk and/or soy.
Total in billions at the time of expiry 15 Billion CFU.
Suggested Dose (Children 1 year and over)
Consume 1 scoop daily. Can be mixed into cold food like yogurt, or apple sauce. If you are on antibiotics, take them at least 2 -3 hours before or after.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have a fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if you have an immune deficiency (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, or patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).