- -20%Vital Proteins Bovine Collagen Peptides Unflavoured 567g$64.99 $51.99
- -20%Vital Proteins Bovine Collagen Peptides Unflavoured 284g$36.99 $29.59
- -20%Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Unflavoured 221g$52.99 $42.39
- -20%Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer Vanilla 300g$43.99 $35.19
- Out Of StockVital Proteins Collagen Creamer Coconut 293g$43.99 $35.19Out of stock
Vital Proteins Collagen Powder
Collagen is absolutely essential to the longevity and maintenance of the body. It is an important structural protein necessary to maintain healthy skin, hair, bone, cartilage, tissues, and organs. Especially important for the digestive system and gut health.
Vital Proteins’ Collagen can not only help address outward concerns like the appearance of skin and hair – it also can play an important role in addressing several chronic medical conditions like arthritis and IBS.
Vital Proteins Collagen Powder has many uses:
- Promotes cell growth
- High quality complete amino acid profile ensures optimal energy levels
- Helps with the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Relief from inflammation, joint pain, osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Digestive system support; high in glutamine and glycine to address “leaky gut”
What is the difference between marine collagen and collagen peptides?
The difference is the origin of the collagen.
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed pasture-raised bovine hides in Brazil, whereas Vital Proteins Marine Collagen is sourced from wild-caught non-GMO white fish – the scales are often used. These provide different sources of collagen – through Types I - III, all of which have benefits for those with joint pain, inflammation, skin issues, or digestive malaise.
Vital Proteins aims to help you feel your best, perform your best, and look your best by making it simple to increase your collagen consumption using minimally processed clean-label sourced collagen that you can trust.