- -20%Bio-K+ Probiotic 50 Billion 15 Capsules$34.99 $27.99
- -20%BIO-K Daily Care + Probiotic 25 Billion 30 Capsules$34.99 $27.99
- -20%BIO-K Daily Care Probiotic 12.5 Billion 60 Capsules$34.99 $27.99
- -20%BIO-K+ IBS Control 30 Capsules$50.99 $40.79
- -20%BIO-K Daily Care + Probiotic 25 Billion 15 Capsules$18.99 $15.19
- -20%BIO-K Extra Care Travel Probiotic 30 Billion 15 Capsules$24.99 $19.99
- -20%BIO-K Daily Care Probiotic 12.5 Billion 30 Capsules$18.99 $15.19
Why Choose Bio-K Probiotics?
Bio K Probiotics are for maintaining good health of the digestive system – regardless of a pre-existing health issue like IBS, or simply maintaining an optimal gut ecosystem. They are also important for maintaining intestinal integrity by enhancing intestinal barrier function, and gut junctions. This can help with digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome and “leaky gut” syndrome. Probiotics naturally have anti-inflammatory properties that can assist with arthritis symptoms from the strains of beneficial bacteria.
What is Bio K+?
Lactobacillus acidophilus CL1285, Lactobacillus casei LBC80R®, and Lactobacillus rhamnosus CLR2 are the three distinct, exclusive probiotic strains that make up Bio K plus probiotic in a clinically backed formulation. Each probiotic strain was chosen for its potency, ability to populate the gut, and synergistic action.
Bio K Plus products are bolstered by more than 20 years of study and research. The benefits and efficiency of Bio K pills for intestinal and digestive health have been clinically demonstrated. All of Bio-K's products are gluten-free. Vegan, organic, and non-GMO probiotic options are also available within the product line.