plumpp Irish Sea Moss Purple 120g
Irish Sea Moss
Rich in antioxidants nutrient dense superfood high in iodine.
Per 1 tbsp (20 g)
|% Daily Value|
Fat 0 g
Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 280 g||12%|
|Potassium 1,950 mg||56%|
|Carbohydrate 4 g||1%|
Fiber 2 g
Sugars 0 g
|*5% or less is little, 15% or more is a lot|
Sea Moss (Genus Gracilaria).
Turn your raw sea moss into a gel and add 1-2 tablespoons a day to your smoothies, protein shakes and food, or have it on its own!
1. Rinse thoroughly
2. Place in a large container and add enough water to completely submerge your sea moss
3. Cover and let soak for 12 to 24 hours. It will almost triple in volume #plumpptip: add half a lime to neutralize the ocean taste. Leave lime in when soaking
4. Strain and wash again preserving the soaking water
5. Blend sea moss with 2 to 3 cups of the soaking water till smooth.
6. Transfer your gel to a glass jar and refrigerate. Consume within 3 weeks
Dry sea moss can be stored in a cool dry and dark place for up to one year.