Dog Food & Treats
Items 37-45 of 45
- Out Of StockCrump's Naturals Beef Tendersticks 250g$23.99Out of stock
- Out Of StockSnack 21 Wild Pacific Salmon Skin Rolls Dogs 6 Pieces$7.99Out of stock
- Out Of StockCrump's Naturals Sweet Potato & Liver Chews 330g$14.99Out of stock
- Out Of StockHappy Tails Holistic Dog Food 7.5kg$46.99Out of stock
- Out Of StockCrump's Naturals Sweet Potato & Liver Chews 680g$25.99Out of stock
- Out Of StockFoley Dog Treats Duck with Honey and Banana 400g$10.99Out of stock
- Out Of StockFoley Dog Treats Liver Treats with Whole Meat & Pumpkin 380g$11.99Out of stock
- Out Of StockFoley Dog Treats Liver Treats With Blue & Saskatoon Berry 380g$11.99Out of stock
- Out Of StockFoley Dog Treats Liver Treats With Spinach & Kale 380g$11.99Out of stock
- Page Previous
- Page 1
- Page 2
- Page 3
- You're currently reading page 4
Healthy Dog Food
It is essential to know what ingredients are in your dog’s food – be it a commercial brand of kibble, or otherwise. This is because what you feed your pet will impact their overall health.
If your pet has a sensitive stomach, wet foods are probably not the best option. Raw food is always healthier and more beneficial for your pet’s immune system, dental health, and longevity.
The Benefits of a Healthy Diet for Dogs
Diet is an essential part of your dog's health. It contributes to them maintaining a healthy weight and helps them to stay active – even in old age. Just as with people, whole food nutrition is the cornerstone of an animal’s longevity and wellness.
Diet can be used to control your dog's weight, improve their immune system, and help them live longer. Diet modification can help with arthritis, allergies, cancer prevention, and other conditions that commonly impact older dogs.
If you want to give your dog the best diet possible, you should start by talking to your veterinarian about what they may recommend for your pet’s individual needs. We offer some whole food-derived options for dogs of all sizes – that includes ingredients like pacific wild fish, chicken, omega-3 fatty acids, and organic vegetables.