Organika MSM 360 Veggie Caps
The fifth more common element on Earth, sulfur is an essential component of all living cells. Depending on the form, this yellow mineral gives off the particular smells associated with garlic, onions and rotten eggs. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally-occuring organosulfur compound - a form that the body can utilize. This compound is an excellent way to ensure ample sulfur is available to the body for all its important functions.
The body utilizes and expends sulfur on a daily basis. It therefore must be continually replenished via food and/or supplementation for optimal nutrition and health. The body can take sulfur and make MSM naturally, but taking it in MSM form can also help to increase available sources. Here are some of the vital roles sulfur plays in the human body:
- Present in the amino acids cysteine, cystine and methionine, the B vitamins biotin and thiamine
- Present in the powerful antioxidant glutathione
- Present in the protein keratin, required for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Required for collagen production, for the strength and structure of all connective tissues
- Used in insulin production and blood sugar balancing
- Crosses the blood/brain barrier, allowing nutrients into the brain
MSM originates in the oceans where microscopic plankton release sulfur compounds into seawater, which is quickly converted into dimethyl sulfide or DMS. This sulfur compound escapes into the atmosphere where it reacts with ozone and ultraviolet sunlight to create a product known as MSM. When it rains, the MSM falls to the earth, where it is collected and concentrated in plants. MSM can also be produced in a lab, where it is sometimes combined with other supplements such as glucosamine or chondroitin.
- Lowers muscle pain and spasms
- Relieves joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Restores joint mobility and range of motion
- Decreases inflammation
- Protects muscles from damage due to exercise
- Support internal antioxidants and reduces internal oxidative stress
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||1000 mg|
Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source) ,Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule).
Recommended Use Or Purpose
Helps to relieve osteoarthritic pain of the knee.
Recommended Dose - (Oral)
Adults Only: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day with meals and avoid taking at bedtime.
Duration Of Use
Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen. Mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion may occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection. Do not accept product if sufely seal is broken. Keep container tightly closed protected from light. Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.