Organika Bone Broth Chicken Protein Powder Turmeric 300g
Bone Broth Chicken Protein Powder Turmeric
- Antibiotic Free
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Soy Free
- Sustainably Sourced
- Supports bone and joint health
- Improves skin health
- 100% pure bone broth powder with turmeric
- Protein-rich: 15 g per portion!
- Contains key minerals
- From cage-free, organic grain-fed USA chickens
- Free from hormones and antibiotics
- Suitable for keto diets
Your broth, your way! Chicken Bone Broth powder is easy to use and packed full of nutrients that help keep your gut, joints and skin healthy. Turmeric powder lends a spicy kick and anti-inflammatory powers!
Bone broth is a highly nutritious type of stock made by simmering animal bones and connective tissues. It provides a variety of important health benefits, but making it at home is a time-consuming endeavour. Enter Organika’s Bone Broth powder: the answer for the busy-yet-health-conscious!
Our Chicken Bone Broth is simmered 24-48 hours to extract as many nutrients as possible. This makes it extremely rich in:
- Protein (13 g per serving)
- Collagen and gelatin, which support joint, skin, and gut health
- Glucosamine, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin, beneficial compounds for the reduction of inflammation and pain in the joints
- Key minerals for the maintenance of bone health, such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and phosphorus
Turmeric is traditionally known to be helpful for joint, brain and stomach issues. Black pepper is used to increase the absorption of herbal ingredients like turmeric.
A 100% pure and natural product free from additives such as emulsifiers and fillers, Organika Chicken Bone Broth is made from the bones of cage-free chickens fed with organic grain. It is tested for heavy metals and pesticides, and is free from all antibiotics and hormones.
Chicken Bone Broth, Turmeric, Black Pepper.
FREE FROM: Antibiotics, hormones, GMO ingredients, emulsifiers, and fillers.
Mix 2 tbsp of the broth powder in 12 oz of hot water or use it in other applications like soups, broths, and cooking.