Organic Traditions Organic Maca X-6 Black And Red Powder 150g
Purchase directly from us and you'll receive
Maca X-6 Black And Red Powder
- Eco Cert
- Indigenous to the Andes of Peru
- Commonly known as The Peruvian Ginseng
- Known for its delicious caramel/butterscotch aroma and flavour
- 6 pounds of fresh maca root makes 1 pound of our Maca X-6 powder
- Considered one of the Amazons most important adaptogenic superfoods
- A good source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, iron and a host of antioxidants
- Gelatinized for easier digestion, better absorption and a greater concentration of phytonutrients
Well known for its ability to aid in regulating and balancing your hormones, increasing energy and promoting overall well-being.
Organic black maca and organic red-purple maca
Can be added to coffee and tea.
Perfect for boosting your smoothies, elixirs and more.
Add it to raw desserts, energy balls and more.
Healthy Planet Canada wants to ensure the complete and total accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes to packaging or ingredients may be pending updates on our website.
Some items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging (recently updated by the supplier or manufacturer). While in these cases, ingredients are usually the same and only the packaging has been updated, we always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Healthy Planet Canada.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency. They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, this ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit. We recommend considering weekend/holiday delays when ordering (I.E. ordering on a weekday and not on Friday or Saturday, or during holidays