Natural Traditions Roasted Baru Seeds 150g
Online Exclusive Sale
Roasted Baru Seeds
- Wild-crafted and handpicked.
- A great source of plant protein.
- 100% school safe and kid approved.
- Gently roasted to improve digestibility.
- Often referred to as 'baru almond' or 'baru nut'.
- Sustainably grown and harvested in the Cerrado, the tropical Savannah of Brazil.
- Baru seeds taste like a mixture between almonds and cashews but they're 100% nut free!
This Roasted Baru Seeds are a good source of healthy fats, fiber, vitamin E and iron.
Per 3 tbsp. (30 g)
|Calories 160||% Daily Value*|
|Fat/Lipides 12 g||16%|
|Saturated/saturés 2.5 g +Trans/trans 0 g||13%|
|Carbohydrate/Glucides 9 g|
|Fibre/Fibres 4 g||14%|
|Sugars/Sucres 1 g||1%|
|Protein/Protéines 7 g|
|Cholesterol/Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium 0 mg||0%|
|Potassium 250 mg||5%|
|Calcium 50 mg||4%|
|Iron/Fer 1.5 mg||8%|
|Vitamin E/Vitamine E 6.5 mg||43%|
|Phosphorus/Phosphore 250 mg||20%|
Roasted Baru Seeds.
Packaged in a facility with the following allergens present: tree nuts, sesame.
Ready for snacking right out of the bag.
Try making your own school safe baru seed butter by blending together baru seeds, coconut oil and your sweetener of choice to create a seed butter.