Natural Factors Vitamin K & D 120mcg & 1000 IU 120+60 Softgels
Online Exclusive Sale
Vitamin K & D
120mcg & 1000 IU
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Salt Free
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free
- Yeast Free
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Shellfish Free
- Tree Nuts Free
- Helps build strong bones and teeth
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Ideal to use alongside calcium supplementation
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Contains No Artificial Colours, Preservatives, Or Sweeteners
- Provides double-action support for bone and vascular health
- Increases calcium absorption and helps guide calcium into bones
- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
Vitamin K + D from Natural Factors provides two major fat-soluble vitamins for bone and vascular health: bioactive and highly bioavailable vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7 [MK-7]) from natto beans. Both vitamins act on calcium and guide the mineral toward where it is needed throughout the body.
|Each softgel contains:|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (MK-7) (natto bean)||120 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lanolin)||1000 IU (25 mcg)|
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMedium chain triglycerides, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), yellow beeswax, lecithin.
Combining vitamins D and K may provide even better support than the individual nutrients for bone and teeth development, and vascular health.
Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable D3 and MK-7 forms.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.