Natural Factors Biotin 1000 mcg 90 Veggie Caps
- Salt Free
- Tree Nuts Free
- Made In Canada
- No animal products
- Fish & Shellfish Free
- Helps prevent biotin deficiency
- Supports skin health to reduce dry skin
- Strengthens nails and reduces brittleness
- No artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners
- Encourages the growth of strong, thick, healthy hair
- Supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein
Natural Factors non-GMO biotin is available in 1000 mcg and 5000 mcg capsules.
Each Capsule Contains
|Medicinal Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Recommended Dose (Adults)
1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Biotin (vitamin B7) is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a vital part in healthy metabolism and helps create important enzymes. It helps the body break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Biotin is often used to increase the health of skin, hair, and nails.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.