Martin & Pleasance Schuessler Tissue Salts Nat Phos 6X 125 Tablets
- Temporary Relief of Heartburn
- Temporary Relief of Acid taste & sour breath
- Temporary Relief of Acid indigestion
- Temporary Relief of Vomiting of sour fluids
- Temporary Relief of Diarrhoea with sour smelling stools
- Temporary Relief of Joint stiffness
Nat Phos is the acid neutralising tissue salt and is present in the blood, muscles, nerve and brain cells. It is used in conditions of excess acidity which are characteristically sour smelling. This salt regulates the balance of fats and acids in the body at all times. This tissue salt is known as the alkaliniser and can alleviate arthritic/ rheumatic tendencies.
Each tablet contains:
0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Sodium Phosphate in a lactose base.
Adults: 1 tablet
Children: 1/2 tablet
Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.