Martin & Pleasance Schuessler Tissue Salts Ferr Phos 6X 125 Tablets
- Temporary Relief of Inflammation anywhere with redness, pain or fever
- Temporary Relief of Sunburn
- Temporary Relief of Toothache
- Temporary Relief of Cold hands and feet
- Temporary Relief of Tickling cough
- Temporary Relief of Mild sore throat
- Temporary Relief of All recent physical injuries
- Temporary Relief of Strained ligaments and tendons
- Temporary Relief of Diarrhoea
- Temporary Relief of Digestive upsets
- Temporary Relief of Painful, dry throat
Ferr Phos is known as the First aid remedy. It is found especially in red blood cells. It is regarded as the oxygen carrier. The more oxygen the cells receive, the more nutrients they can burn and the more energy they can release. Iron Phosphate – Ferr Phos plays a role in the creation of energy in the cells. It gives strength and toughness to the circular walls of blood vessels, especially the arteries. We must always remember that freely circulating oxygen rich blood is essential to health and life.
Each tablet contains:
0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Ferrum Phosphate in a lactose base.
- Adults: 1 tablet
- Children: 1/2 tablet
- Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.