Lily Of The Desert Aloe Vera Juice Inner Fillet 946mL**Limit 1 Per Order**
Aloe Vera Juice
Drink to your health! There are over 200 biologically-active components like vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides that are naturally found in aloe vera and offer overall great health benefits. These benefits include: maintaining healthy digestion and regularity; antioxidant and immune health support, as well as improved nutrient absorption. The addition of Aloesorb in Lily of the Desert’s brand of aloe vera juices maximizes the efficacy of those benefits.
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Assists healthy digestion
- Enhance antioxidant assistance
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Assists a healthy immune system
- Aloe content purity certified by IASC
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort
- Made with 99.7% certified-organically grown aloe vera
Serving Size 2 fl.oz (59mL)
|Amount Per Serving||(%) Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates 1g||<1%|
|Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice 58mL||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb 60mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Citric Acid (pH Stabilizer), Potassium Sorbate (Mold Inhibitor).
Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) per serving, alone or mixed with a favorite juice. Up to 8 ounces daily. For those with more severe digestive issues, it is recommended that you take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal.
Recommended to consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Refrigerate after opening.