Kare & Hope Black Seed 500 100 Capsules
Black Seed 500
- Antimicrobial actions
- Anti-inflammatory actions
- Enhance the body’s anti-tumor activity
- Exert antioxidant and anti-tumor activity
- Protect against bacteria and fungal infections
- Increase T-cells for improved immune system
- Immuneboosting and stabilizing effect by enhancing Helper T- cell activity
- Relieve prostate inflammation and Increase flow of milk in nursing mothers
Nigella Sativa commonly known as black seed. This mild aromatic herb is indigenous to the Middle East where it has been used as a traditional remedy for over 2000 years. It was used so extensively that it became known as the seed of blessing “Habbatul Barakah”.
Black seed is commonly used for bronchial asthma, bronchitis, and ailments of the respiratory tract. It is also reduces inflammation, corrects digestive disturbances and constipation, and fights worms of the digestive tract. It also helps to improve both kidney and liver functions, getting rid of kidney stones and detoxifying the liver. In addition, it improves milk production in nursing mothers and increases sperm count in men. Black seed also increases energy and is a great general tonic. Skin conditions such as eczema and infections can be treated by topically applying Black seed.
Aminoacids, fixed oils Crude fiber, proteins, carbohydrates, calcium, sodium and potassium, Nigellone.
2 Capsules twice a day.