Joy of the Mountains Oil of Oregano 10mL
Online Exclusive Sale
Oil of Oregano
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Voted #1 Immune Product, Alive Awards Canada
- Rare high-potency species called Origanum Minutiflorum
- Meticulous quality assurances and rigorous batch testing
- Wild, Handpicked, Certified Organic Oregano from the Mediterranean
- Oregano essential oil contains 75-85% Carvacrol (naturally occurring)
Joy of the Mountains Oil of Oregano has many uses and benefits, most commonly used to treat colds and flus. Joy of the Mountains Oil of Oregano is made from 100% certified organic ingredients and can be ingested and used topically.
Oil of Oregano can also be used as an antiviral, antibacterial, antiparasitic, anti-fungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory.
(per 5 drops)
|Certified Organic Oregano Essential Oil Containing 75-85% Carvacrol (Naturally Occurring) Origanum minutiflorum (leaf, flower) Wild Mediterranean||36 mg|
Certified Organic Cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blended 1:3 Oregano Oil to Olive Oil.
Take 5 drops, 6x daily.
Not to be used by pregnant or nursing mothers, and children under the age of 4. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to Lamiaceae herbs (Basil, Lavender, Mint, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme). Discontinue use if you experience heartburn or gastrointestinal upset. Consult a healthcare practcitioner for prolonged use.