Herbatint Permanent Hair Colour Gel Copper Chestnut 4R 135mL
Permanent Hair Colour Gel
- Gentle Hair
- Since 1970
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Grey Cover
- Long Lasting Colour
- Up To 2 Applications
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- No Ammonia - Alcohol - Parabens
- Sensitive Skin - Dermatologically Tested
- Permanently colours hair without damage
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- Permanent herbal haircolour gel without ammonia, without paraben
- Herbatint has a natural translucent property to enhance hair with a light-reflecting, healthy shine; so it doesn't create the 'block colour' look often associated with chemical dyes
Herbatint is the permanent ammonia-free colouring, containing 8 organic herbal extracts, which covers 100% of grey hair for a natural and intense result that is rich in highlights. Your hair regains brightness and vitality, and is immediately healthier and naturally beautiful.
Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water/Eau), Peg-2 Oleamine, Ethanolamine, Oleic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel/Hamamélis) Leaf Extract, Betula Alba (Birch/Bouleau) Leaf Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia (Echinacea/Echinacée) Root Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut/Noix) Shell Extract, Rheum Palmatum (Rhubarb/Rhubarbe) Root Extract, Cinchona Calisaya (Cinchona/Quinquina) Bark Extract, Peg-75 Meadowfoam Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam/Limnanthe Blanc) Seed Oil, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, Hc Red No. 3, P-Aminophenol, P-Phenylenediamine, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Tetrasodium Edta, Cetrimonium Chloride, Simethicone, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glycerin.
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please note that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C, D, R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number. Full details in the instruction leaflet.