24.99$24.99Stop Smoking Help Formulated to help with withdrawal symptoms and cleansing.* Lobelia is us… Show More
Stop Smoking Help
- Formulated to help with withdrawal symptoms and cleansing.*
- Lobelia is used in Herbal Medicine to help you stop smoking.*
- Helps with nicotine craving symptoms.
- Aids in flushing nicotine out of the blood, as well as 127 chemicals frequently found in cigarette smoke.*
- Helps cleanse the lungs and expel toxins.*
- Increases the probability of quitting.*
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help reduce excess mucous of the upper respiratory passages (anti-catarrhal).*
- Passionflower is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid (in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress).*
- GMO free and allergen free.
† Results may vary from one person to another.Show Less
33.99$33.99New Roots Herbal’s Breathe Easy A natural approach to walking away from cigarettes Cer… Show More
New Roots Herbal’s Breathe Easy
- A natural approach to walking away from cigarettes
- Certified organic
- Stop smoking for good
New Roots Herbal’s BreatheEasy is formulated with certified organic botanical extracts to reduce tobacco cravings, eliminate accumulated tobacco toxins, and ease the tension associated with giving up smoking.
You probably know the benefits of quitting smoking; may have even tried quitting before and think you are ready to try again. Whatever stage you’re in, this formula can help you reach your smoke-free destination.
Manage tobacco cravings. Reduce tensions associated with quitting.
New Roots Herbal’s Breathe Easy uses a three-fold approach to help those who are ready to break free once and for all. First, it creates a strong distaste for tobacco (and nausea in many people when smoking). Next, the lungs are cleansed with an effective expectorant, which hastens the removal of toxins and foreign material from the lungs. Finally, New Roots Herbal’s Breathe Easy assists in cleansing the blood of toxins, nicotine, and other hazardous chemicals. By making smoking unbearable and rapidly clearing the body of addictive chemicals, New Roots Herbal’s Breathe Easy is a fast-acting and effective partner in reclaiming your freedom.
There’s no doubt, quitting is not easy and doesn’t happen at once. Your chances of quitting for good can increase if you view quitting as a change in mentality or a process rather than seeing it as a challenge or an uncomfortable change in your personal lifestyle.Show Less
39.99$39.99CHOLESTO-LESS Gluten Free Non-GMO CHOLESTO-LESS helps maintain and support cardiovascular hea… Show More
- Gluten Free
CHOLESTO-LESS helps maintain and support cardiovascular health by lowering total blood and LDL (bad) cholesterol and maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
We often think of cholesterol as being harmful, but the truth is that our bodies need an adequate amount of it to function. Cholesterol is used as a building block to make everything from the walls of our cells to important hormones like estrogen, testosterone, and cortisol. It is essential for the production of Vitamin D, which we need to build and maintain strong bones. It is also a central component of bile, which allows us to break down and digest fats from food.
However, the typical North American diet contains far too many foods that increase our cholesterol levels above and beyond what our bodies can use. Excess total cholesterol and LDL “bad” cholesterol will stick to the walls of our blood vessels, narrowing the space for blood to flow. This prevents oxygen and nutrients from reaching vital organs. Most dangerously, it can prevent oxygen from getting to the heart or brain, increasing our risk for heart attack and stroke1 .
Having high cholesterol is like having construction along a busy highway that narrows lanes and slows down traffic. If the construction closes the highway altogether, we never make it to our destination and there are negative consequences. This is what happens when cholesterol narrows our blood vessels and blocks blood flow to major organs: oxygen and nutrients don’t make it to their destination, and it results in organ and tissue damage.
A reduction in total cholesterol and LDL “bad” cholesterol levels, and an increase in HDL “good” cholesterol levels directly results in a decreased risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke, so it is vital that we achieve healthy levels of cholesterol1.
CHOLESTO-LESS, is formulated to lower total cholesterol and LDL “bad” cholesterol and raise HDL “good” cholesterol to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. It also supports overall cardiovascular health with the addition of the powerful antioxidant, ubiquinol (Active CoQ10). Having healthy cholesterol levels supports cardiovascular health, helping to prevent life-threatening illnesses such as heart attack and stroke.
Dr. Hilary's Lifestyle Tips To Reduce Cholesterol
Cholesterol-lowering foods: Follow a high-fibre diet comprised of vegetables, fruits, fish, lean poultry, legumes, whole grains, nuts and olive oil7.
Foods to avoid
- Trans fats: These human-made fats are not naturally occurring and are harmful to the body. They are found in many packaged and fried foods and are the biggest culprit for increasing bad cholesterol and decreasing good cholesterol. Trans fats should be completely avoided in the diet.
- Saturated fats: These are naturally occurring fats that are healthy at low levels but contribute to high cholesterol when eaten in high amounts. They are found in foods like red meat, dairy, coconut, avocado, and nuts. Try to keep saturated fats to a maximum of 6% of your daily calories, which would be about 13g per day for a standard 2000kcal diet8.
- Sugars: Studies show that a higher intake of added sugar is associated with increased total cholesterol and LDL “bad” cholesterol, and increased risk of heart disease9. We should keep sugar in the diet as low as possible, with 25g being our daily maximum. Reading nutrition labels and avoiding sugary beverages and snacks is the best way to minimize sugar intake.
- Foods containing cholesterol can be eaten in moderate amounts. Eggs, for example, are a healthy source of nutrients and protein, and it is recommended that we eat a maximum of 7 eggs weekly to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Maintain a healthy weight: Regular exercise and a healthy diet are important to maintaining a healthy weight, which is directly correlated with improving cholesterol levels.
Physical activity: Moderate intensity aerobic exercise for at least 150 minutes per week is the best type of exercise for improving HDL “good” cholesterol and reducing total and LDL “bad” and cholesterol levels10.
Quit smoking: Smoking is a major risk factor the development of heart disease, and when combined with high cholesterol it presents an even greater risk for heart disease than either risk factor alone11.
Lab testing: A cholesterol panel should be monitored as part of your annual lab work, with a baseline level established as early as 18 years of age.Show Less
At ideal levels, cholesterol allows our body to function in a healthy way. However, many diets contain far too many foods that increase our cholesterol levels above what our bodies can use. Excess cholesterol can build up in our blood vessels, blocking oxygen from reaching our organs and causing damage to the body.
12.99$12.99Cravings Relief Spray Natural Excessive hunger Cravings for sugary & fatty food This tra… Show More
Cravings Relief Spray
- Excessive hunger
- Cravings for sugary & fatty food
This traditional homoeopathic oral spray includes Schuessler tissue salts, for the temporary relief of symptoms associated with cravings for junk food,fatty foods, cigarettes and sugary food. Sprays provide simple and fast action dosage.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your health care professional.Show Less