15.99$15.99Pumpkin Seed Oil 1,000 mg Softgels MADE W/O GLUTEN KOSHER NON-GMO Source of essential fatt… Show More
Pumpkin Seed Oil 1,000 mg Softgels
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- Source of essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Cold pressed
- Essential Fatty Acids and Phytosterols
Pumpkin Seed Oil is a nutritional oil with essential fatty acids (EFAs) and phytosterols. NOW® Pumpkin Seed Oil is cold pressed without the use of solvents, and derived only from the highest quality non-GMO pumpkin seeds.
15.99$15.99Pumpkin Seed Oil Organic Pressed in Flora’s State of the Art Oxygen Free and Light Free Env… Show More
Pumpkin Seed Oil Organic
- Pressed in Flora’s State of the Art Oxygen Free and Light Free Environment
- Produced in Small Batches, Unrefined and Nitrogen Flushed to Preserve Freshness
- Non GMO
Looking for a new way to add some distinctive flavor, as well as a healthful boost, to your next salad or pasta dish? Flora Pumpkin Seed Oil brings a characteristic nutty flavor to the table, while Flora’s unique method of cold pressing helps retain the original rich flavor. On top of providing omega -6s and -9s, the dark color of the natural, unrefined oil signifies a high content of chlorophyll.Show Less
12.99$12.99Soy Isoflavone Complex 50 mg Non-GMO Support for menopausal symptoms May slow bone density … Show More
Soy Isoflavone Complex 50 mg
- Support for menopausal symptoms
- May slow bone density and inhibit bone reabsorption
- Antioxidant activity
The phytoestrogens (plant chemicals) in soy are known to help maintain a healthy menstrual cycle and mitigate menopausal symptoms without side effects.
Many reports tout the health benefits of soy, particularly for perimenopausal and
menopausal women. You may even know someone who includes soy in their diet. Soy contains phytochemicals that can effectively reduce cancer risk, heart disease and many symptoms of reproductive hormonal imbalance.
Soy Isoflavones complex capsules contain naturally balanced isoflavones, genistein and daidzein. These well-known flavonoids are complemented by other healthful natural compounds found in soybeans and soy foods.
Although especially popular with women, soy isoflavones have also been shown to have benefits for men. Epidemiological data show that prostate cancer is low in countries with high soy consumption. Soy isoflavones may be helpful for preventing certain cancers, osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease.
52.00$52.00Nitric Oxide Support Contains arginine, a nitric oxide precursor, to support healthy circulation an… Show More
Nitric Oxide Support
Contains arginine, a nitric oxide precursor, to support healthy circulation and delivery of oxygen to working muscles
- Contains arginine, a nitric oxide precursor, to support healthy circulation and delivery of oxygen to working muscle; protect muscles from oxidation and moderate lactate dehydrogenase activity during intense exercise*
- Delivery forms of arginine offer the Krebs cycle intermediates alpha ketoglutarate and malate forenhanced energy production*
- Provides citrulline to delay the onset of muscle fatigue, maintain acid-base balance, promote aerobic energy production in muscle cells during exercise, and enhance arginine and nitric oxide production*
- Includes vitamin C to enhance nitric oxide activity and provide blood vessel endothelial antioxidant protection*
- May also be used post-exercise to support growth hormone synthesis (for healthy muscle composition) and ammonia detoxification to delay fatigue*
24.99$24.99Soy Isoflavones 60 mg Veg Capsules CORN-FREE DAIRY-FREE EGG-FREE MADE W/O GLUTEN NON-GMO … Show More
Soy Isoflavones 60 mg Veg Capsules
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- May reduce severe and frequent menopausal symptoms (such as hot flashes and/or night sweats)
- 60 mg of Isoflavones
- Vegetarian / Vegan
Isoflavones are naturally occurring plant compounds that are particularly concentrated in soybeans. Genistein, Daidzein and Glycitein are the major isoflavones found in soybeans. NOW® Soy Isoflavones Veg Capsules have been extracted through a unique process that results in a higher level of Genistein - a quantum leap over most soy isoflavone products.
14.99$14.99PUMPKIN SEED OIL 100% Vegan Organic Kosher Gluten Free Unroasted Soy Free Dairy Free NON-G… Show More
PUMPKIN SEED OIL
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- No Additives
- No Solvents
- No Preservative
- No Hexane
Omega Nutrition’s unroasted Pumpkin seed oil is a great tasting nutritional powerhouse. It is an excellent source of unrefined omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFA’s), plant phytosterols*, vitamin E, carotenoids and fat-soluble chlorophyll. It is also a convenient way to get daily requirements of omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFA’s) which are necessary for every cell in our body.
Omega 6 EFA’s should be consumed in their unrefined, cold pressed form. Unrefined, quality manufactured omega 6 oils are anti-inflammatory.
Omega Nutrition ensures the delicate and valuable nutrients of the Pumpkin Seed Oil are protected from heat, light and oxygen using the omegaflo® process. The opaque packaging protects against the nutritionally depleting effects of light and oxygen.
*Plant phytosterols are structurally similar to cholesterol that act in the intestine to lower absorption.Ingredients: Organic omegaflo ® pumpkin seed oil. Show Less