Get exclusive offers, free shipping events & more
Track your orders, View your order history and much more. Start a FREE account today!
All information submitted is encrypted
Add $59.97 to your cart to qualify for FREE SHIPPING!.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Be the first to review this product and earn 10 reward points.
Prices in Canadian Dollars
Sign up for price alert
Native to the prairie regions of North America, this herb is also known as “Narrow Leaf Purple Coneflower.” There are 12 main varieties of Echinacea, with angustifolia being one of the two commonly used in medicine.
Echinacea was one of the most important medicinal herbs of the Plains Indians and is very prominent in Europe. Today it approaches the level of a household word.
Organic Echinacea Herb (Echinacea angustifolia)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!