Read More Read Less
Vitamin D3 Emulsified
Vitamin D3, also known as the "sunshine vitamin" is an essential fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods. Although classified as a vitamin, it should be considered a prohormone because it is involved in many metabolic processes in the body.
Plays a role in calcium and phosphorus balance which is crucial for bone health, and nerve and muscle activity.
- Helps fight against cancer
- Improve physical performance
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Helps promote brain development and function
- Improves cognitive functions
- Reduces depression
- Beneficial in multiple sclerosis
- Improves quality of sleep
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduces blood pressure
- May decrease the risk of type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Prevents obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Has an anti-inflammatory role
- Effective therapy for psoriasis patients
- Benefits thyroid dysfunction
- Reduces severity of asthma
- Beneficial in rheumatoid arthritis
- Protects kidney function
- Affects male fertility
- Beneficial in pregnancy and lactation
- Improves clinical manifestations of PCOS
- Essential for the maintenance of normal hair cycles, decreasing risk of hair loss
- Deficiency may lead to brain disorders like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
If you are not able to get outside and get enough sun, then our emulsified Vitamin D3 can provide you with the next best thing. We offer high a quality, fast absorbing, vital nutrient which provides optimal results when Mother Nature can't.
At GNA Naturals, we triple test all our products and guarantee the highest quality and purity. We value our customers as their satisfaction is the keystone of our philosophy. We offer free shipping on $60 orders. GNA Naturals is always happy to provide you with outstanding products, so visit us now and we will help you optimize your health.
Liquid Vitamin - neutral flavour
D3 Emulsified (Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU per drop
Organic Sunflower Oil 0.022 ml /drop
30 ml / 1364 Drops
Adults: take 1 drop daily or as directed by a health professional.
Healthy Planet Canada wants to ensure the complete and total accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes to packaging or ingredients may be pending updates on our website.
Some items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging (recently updated by the supplier or manufacturer). While in these cases, ingredients are usually the same and only the packaging has been updated, we always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Healthy Planet Canada.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency. They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, this ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit. We recommend considering weekend/holiday delays when ordering (I.E. ordering on a weekday and not on Friday or Saturday, or during holidays