Genestra HMF Neuro Capsules 60 Veggie Caps
HMF Neuro Capsules
- No FOS
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Probiotics for gastrointestinal health in adults and children
- Probiotics that temporarily modify gut flora
- Provides 24 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis (CUL-34), and Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)
- Includes 500 mg of L-glutamine per daily dose
HMF Neuro Capsules is a combination of five strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics and the amino acid L-glutamine. The human intestinal tract contains more than 400 bacterial species, although its composition can be altered by diet, stress, medication, and age. Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms helps maximize intestinal colonization, promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria. The intestines are essential barriers that selectively allow absorption and promote the excretion of hazardous substances. Probiotics prevent pathogenic bacteria from colonizing the gastrointestinal tract by reducing the pH and stimulating the production of antimicrobial peptides in the intestine. In addition to decreasing bacterial survival, probiotics strengthen the epithelial barrier. They mediate the integrity of tight junctions, which control permeability, and increase mucin release, which prevents pathogens from adhering to cells. Together, this decreases the movement of bacteria from the intestines into circulation. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used probiotics, and are safe and effective for both adults and children; however, once their ingestion ends, their counts decrease or disappear.
1. Nagpal, R, Yadav, H, Kumar, M, Jain, S, Yamashiro, Y, Marotta, F. (2013). In Otles, S. (Ed.), Probiotics and Prebiotics in Food, Nutrition and Health (pp. 1-24). Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
2. Allen, SJ, Wareham, K, Bradley, C, Harris, W, Dhar, A, Brown, H, Foden, A, Cheung, WY, Gravenor, MB, Plummer, S, Phillips, CJ, Mack, D. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2012; 12: 108.
3. Saulnier, N, Zocco, MA, Di Caro, S, Gasbarrini, G, Gasbarrini, A. Genes & Nutrition. 2006; 1(2): 107-116.
4. Saavedra, JM. Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2007; 22: 351-365.
Each Capsule Contains
|Probiotic Consortium/ Consortium probiotique||12 billion CFU/ milliards d'UFC|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)||6 billion CFU/ milliards d'UFC|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)||4 billion CFU/ milliards d'UFC|
Hypromellose, sunflower lecithin, silica, cellulose. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose, maltodextrin).
Adults, Adolescents and Children (6 years and older)
Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store under refrigeration (below 8 °C).