Genestra D3 1000 90 Veggie Caps
- Derived from natural sources
- Uses lanolin as a precursor, providing 1000 IU per capsule
- Factors into the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Ideal for vegetarians
- Convenient capsule format increases patient compliance
D3 1000 uses lanolin as a precursor, providing 1000IU per capsule. USP and European pharmacopeia compliant, this product is also Food Codex grade. Rigorous independent testing includes all supplier medicinal test results verified through independent 3rd party laboratories, thus ensuring the highest quality product. Vitamin D is a factor in the maintenance of good health. It helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth; helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus; and helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) . . . . . 25 mcg/1000 IU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose.
Adults and Children (4 years and older): Take one capsule daily with a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner