Genestra C1000 60 Tablets
- Soy Free
- No starch
- Corn Free
- Yeast Free
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Preservatives Free
- No artificial coloring or flavoring
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Supports fat and protein metabolism, wound healing and connective tissue formation
- Provides 1,000 mg of ascorbic acid per tablet plus rose hips, hesperidin, quercetin and rutin
C1000 contains a combination of high-dose vitamin C, rosehips, and flavanoids from hesperidin, quercetin and rutin. Vitamin C is essential for a number of key physiological functions, including scavenging free radicals and maintaining healthy bones, cartilage and connective tissue.
Each Tablet Contains
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||1000 mg|
|Rose (Rosa canina) Hips||50 mg|
|Hesperidin (from Citrus aurantium pith/peel)||25 mg|
Cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin.
Adults (19 years and older)
Take one tablet two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For use beyond six weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.