Flora Manuka Honey 30+ 250g
Manuka Honey Blend
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- 100% traceable – scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test and MGO content
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
Flora Mānuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its MGO content.
Per 1 Tbsp. (20 g) / pour 1 c. à soupe (20 g)
|Calories 70||% Daily Value*|
|Fat / Lipides 0 g||0%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 16 g Sugars / Sucres 16 g||16%|
|Protein / Protéines 0 g|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, fibre, cholesterol, sodium, potassium, calcium, or iron.|
|*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot *5% ou moins c'est peu, 15 % ou plus c'est beaucoup|
Manuka honey, New Zealand native bush honey.
Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast or added to your favourite tea.
Safe for children ages 1 and up.