Dr. Reckeweg Crataegus Oxyacantha 50mL
Purchase directly from us and you'll receive
- Regulates blood pressure
- Helps in reducing pain in the head
- Relieves joint pains
- Provides effective relief from chest pain
- Cures intestinal bleeding
- Treats arteriosclerosis
- Useful in curing heart diseases
- Helps in treating typhoid
- Helpful in the condition such as presence of sugar in urine in kids
- Helpful to treat sleeplessness in aortic patients
- Treats mental dullness, conjunctival irritation and nasal discharges
- Treats excessive perspiration and skin eruptions
Crataegus oxyacantha acts on muscles of heart and is a heart tonic. There is no influence on the endocardium. It is used in irregularity of heart and in high arterial tension. It is used as a sedative in cross, irritable patients with cardiac symptoms. It is used in chronic heart disease, with extreme weakness. Very feeble and irregular heart action. General anasarca. Pain sensation of pressure in the left side of chest below the clavicle. It is said to have a solvent power upon crustaceous and calcareous deposits in arteries. Cardiotonic, antioxidant.
Acidum picrinicum D8 1 g, Bryonia D12 1 g, China D6 1 g, Dulcamara D30 1 g, Ferrum phosphoricum D12 1 g, Kalium carbonicum D6 1 g, Lycopodium D30 1 g, Phosphorus D30 1 g, Sepia D6 1 g, Silicea D30 1 g.
ethanol, purified water.
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops 1-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Healthy Planet Canada wants to ensure the complete and total accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes to packaging or ingredients may be pending updates on our website.
Some items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging (recently updated by the supplier or manufacturer). While in these cases, ingredients are usually the same and only the packaging has been updated, we always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Healthy Planet Canada.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency. They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, this ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit. We recommend considering weekend/holiday delays when ordering (I.E. ordering on a weekday and not on Friday or Saturday, or during holidays