Chickapea Organic Pasta Lasagne 227g
- Gluten Free
- Plant Based
If you love lasagna as much as Garfield (or more), then Chickapea’s organic lasagna will make you fall head over heels. Ready-to-bake, these vegan lasagna noodles pack more nutrients and flavour than most wheat-based lasagnas. In each serving of these majestic lasagne noodles, you’ll find only 2 ingredients (chickpeas and lentils) and 23g of plant-based protein and 11g of fibre. Gluten-free and organic, this is definitely a match made in heaven!
Per 56 g (about 1/4 package)
|Amount Per Servings||% Daily Value*|
|Fat / Lipides 2 g||3%|
|Saturated/saturés 0.3 g + Trans/trans 0 g||2%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 34 g|
|Fibre/Fibres 6 g||21%|
|Sugars / Sucres 1 g||1%|
|Protein / Protéines 13 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium 0 mg||0%|
|Potassium 550 mg||12%|
|Calcium 75 mg||6%|
|Iron/Fer 3 mg||17%|
|Thiamin/Thiamine 0.5 mg||42%|
|Riboflavin / Riboflavine 0.1 mg||8%|
|Niacin / Niacine 0.75 mg||5%|
|Vitamin B6 / Vitamine B 0.3 mg||18%|
|Folate 100 mcg DFE /ÉFA||25%|
|Vitamin B12/Vitamine B12 0.5 mcg||21%|
|Phosphorus Phosphore 225 mg||18%|
|Magnesium/Magnésium 45 mg||11%|
|Zinc 2 mg||18%|
|*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
Organic chickpea flour, organic yellow lentil flour, organic red lentil flour.
1. Pre-heat oven to 375º F.
2. Spread 1 cup of sauce in bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. Lay 3-4 dry lasogne sheets over the sauce with a small space between sheets. The sheets will expand while cooking.
4. Top lasagne sheets with plant-based ricotta, crumbled tofu or veggies of your choice (optional) and then another layer of sauce.
5. Repeat layers of lasagne sheets, toppings and sauce until all sheets are used and top layer is covered with sauce.
6. Cover with tin foil and bake for 35 minutes.
7. Uncover, sprinkle with plant-based cheese (optional) and bake for 10 more minutes uncovered.
8. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.