Get exclusive offers, free shipping events & more
Track your orders, View your order history and much more. Start a FREE account today!
All information submitted is encrypted
Add $59.97 to your cart to qualify for FREE SHIPPING!.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Be the first to review this product and earn 10 reward points.
Prices in Canadian Dollars
Sign up for price alert
Known for its cooling properties, white tea is high in antioxidants and low in caffeine compared to other green and black teas. This white tea has been carefully blended with organic peppermint and spearmint to create a great pick-me-up for morning, afternoon, or night. The premium organic white tea in this blend gives a pleasantly sweet, slightly smoky undertone that will leave you feeling invigorated and refreshed. Enjoy!
Celebrated for centuries in the orient, tea has shaped our world from the times of Chinese emperors and European explorers.
White tea comes from the same source as green, oolong, and black tea: the tea bush known to botanists as Camellia sinensis. White tea is distinguished from other teas by the place it comes from and the way it is processed. This tea comes from the Fujian province of China. Normally green, oolong, and black teas are rolled or broken prior to or during the drying process so that the essential oils can oxidize; this is a process known as fermenting. White teas are not fermented at all, but are simply left to dry naturally then roasted to seal in all the flavours.
Organic White Tea (Camellia sinensis)
Organic Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
Organic Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
The art of tea has evolved to include many rites and rituals; here are just a few that can affect the taste of your tea:
• Using good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using good quality spring, mineral, or filtered water.
• Rinse your teapot and cup with hot water immediately before brewing your tea. By keeping the water temperature high while steeping, more of the subtle aspects of your tea will be extracted from the tea leaves. Also, your tea will brew more quickly and stay hot longer.
• Water temperature is critical. For this tea, we recommend heating your water until it is vigorously boiling, then letting it cool slightly before pouring over the teabag(s).
• Use one teabag per cup of tea desired. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, peeking & stirring occasionally. Optimal brewing time is about 1½ minutes.
• As a tea cools, you will notice that its taste changes dramatically. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever imagined.
You Save 21%
Online Exclusive Sale
You Save 18%
You Save 14%
You Save 15%
You Save 25%
You Save 17%
You Save 20%