Celebration Herbals Rooibos Lemongrass 24 Tea Bags
Rooibos (Red Tea) with Lemongrass
- Caffeine Free
- Herbal Tea
- Absolutely Organic
- No Flavourings
- No Preservatives
- No Sweeteners of Any Kind
Rooibos (also known as Red bush or Red tea) is a native of the mountainous regions of South Africa. Its long needle-like leaves turn a brick red color when bruised. Rooibos is low in tannins and is caffeine-free, but has high levels of antioxidants, even compared to green tea.
We've blended organic Roobios with Lemongrass and Stevia to create a refreshing lemony pick-me-up.
Great brewed hot and even better on ice.
These herbs are cultivated by producers with a certified audit trail which validates the absence of chemicals from cultivation to packaging. Third party certification is always on file.
Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis)
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• Preheat your teapot (or cup) with hot water so the tea will stay hot.
• Heat your water until it is vigorously boiling, then let it cool slightly from the boiling point.
• Use one tea bag per cup of tea. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, stirring occasionally.
• You will notice that many teas change taste dramatically as they steep longer and cool. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever envisioned.