Celebration Herbals Rooibos Green (Red Tea) with Ginger 24 Tea Bags
Rooibos Green (Red Tea) with Ginger
- Caffeine Free
- Herbal Tea
- Absolutely Organic
- No Flavourings
- No Preservatives
- No Sweeteners of Any Kind
Spicy, robust, and full of flavour, this blend of Ginger and green (unfermented) Rooibos is a great pick-me-up to enjoy anytime of day.
Rooibos is native to the mountainous regions of South Africa. Its leaves are harvested in late summer and immediately dreied to prevent the fermentation (oxidation) process. No fermentation makes this green Rooibos tea more mild and soothing that traditional Rooibos varieties and leaves more antioxidants for your health.
Green (unfermented) Rooibos
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!