Celebration Herbals Herbal Orange Rooibos 24 Tea Bags
Rooibos (Red Tea) Herbal Orange
Designation: Absolutely Organic
Rooibos, also known as Red tea, is a native of the mountainous regions of South Africa. Its long needle-like leaves turn a brick red color when bruised.
Rooibos is low in tannins and is caffeine-free, but has high levels of antioxidants, even compared to green tea.
We've blended rooibos with fragrant orange peel, red hibiscus and a hint of lemongrass to make this a great tea for all seasons.
Delicious served hot or iced.
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Organic Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis)
Organic Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis)
Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
Organic Lemongrass (Cymbopogen citratus)
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!