Get exclusive offers, free shipping events & more
Track your orders, View your order history and much more. Start a FREE account today!
All information submitted is encrypted
Add $59.97 to your cart to qualify for FREE SHIPPING!.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Add your review and earn 10 reward points.
Prices in Canadian Dollars
Sign up for price alert
You Save 20%
You Save 25%
Chamomile has been in continuous use throughout the world since the time of the ancient Egyptians. The name Chamomile comes from the Greek word for “Ground Apple,” which accurately describes the flower’s aromatic scent of apples.
Long renowned for its unique effects, Chamomile is a widely accepted herb, often used in cosmetics and perfumery.
Organic Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria recutita)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
This is an amazing product all around, I would completely recommend this tea to anyone who enjoys chamomille!
You Save 10%
You Save 9%