Careers At Healthy Planet
Healthy Planet has exciting opportunities, fun & supportive work environment, learning & growth opportunities and stability. If you are an ambitious person who enjoys a fast paced work environment, that's us! Healthy Planet strives to create an exciting, challenging, and rewarding work environment. We offer a variety of career opportunities.
Join the Healthy Team! Available postions are Listed below:
Click the job title to see full details.
1. Cashier at Stockyards
Job Description – Cashier
The Cashier is responsible for processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently while ensuring customer satisfaction through prompt and friendly service. Additionally, they are responsible for cash register operations and for safeguarding company assets.
Maintains a positive work environment at the front end
- Provides the best level of prompt and friendly customer service; greets and thanks customers
- Scans orders efficiently, accurately and properly identifies produce items
- Correctly identifies items that do not scan and reports them properly
- Collects carts from lot and surrounding area if needed
- Bags customer’s groceries and takes them to the customer’s cars if necessary
- Counts till prior to each shift and ensures security of drawer at all times
- Maintains knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store
- Memorizes produce PLU codes and keeps up to date with new produce
- Accurately handles customer cash, credit/debit payments and change
- Assists with stocking shelves, facing and dusting when needed
- Assists customers by providing information and resolving their complaints
- Maintains excellent communication with front end manager
- Ensures that checkout areas are properly maintained in a clean and orderly condition at all times.
- Communicates customer requests to management
- 1-2 years recent cashiering experience and a high school diploma or GED
- Requires strong attention to detail and proficiency with numbers; proficient in cash handling and mathematical skills; ability to read, write and count
- Able to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent communication skills in order to ensure excellent customer service; outgoing and friendly
- Reliable and dependable; able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to perform repetitious activities; manual dexterity to scan or key groceries
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude are essential to interact with customers and employees
- Ability to operate front end equipment; register, calculator, scanner
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates including evenings and weekends
2. Sales Associate/Nutritionist/Homeopath/Sports Nutritionist at South Scarborough, Oakville, East Scarborough, Burlington, Parkway Mall, West Oakville & Stockyards
Job Description – Sales Associate/Nutritionist/Homeopath/Sports Nutritionist
Location: South Scarborough, Oakville, East Scarborough, Burlington, Parkway Mall, West Oakville & Stockyards.
The Sales Associate/Nutritionist/Homeopath/Sports Nutritionist is responsible for assisting with the sales and operation of all Departments. This position ensures that customers receive the best possible service and assistance with vitamins, supplements, groceries, health and beauty products, produce and sports nutrition to help them better understand and respond to their health and wellness issues.
- Provides excellent customer service, helping customers with questions, locating items, and providing guidance on supplements, health and beauty, and other products.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of vitamins, supplements, and other health and beauty items in the department
- Ensures maximum productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling.
- Helps to achieve required sales, margin, expense and labor goals
- Maintains proper merchandising, product assortment, and inventory control to avoid out of stocks and overstocks; assures control accuracy and accountability of department invoices and expenses
- Maintains safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment
- Ensures all inferior out of code products are not sold and removed from display
- Prepares, packages, stocks, stores and displays merchandise appropriately
- Complies with all regulatory and company rules, regulations, and sanitation standards
- Assists team in research and acquisition of any item/items requested by customers in a timely manner
- Provides leadership through professional conduct, and leads by example
- Listens to customer complaints, examines returned merchandise, and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations
- Assists sales workers in completing difficult sales
- Orders, stocks, faces and cleans as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent supplemented with college courses in nutrition or related field, and a minimum of 1 year of vitamin, homeopathy, or holistic experience with leadership duties; or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of vitamins and supplements, and a passion for holistic health
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to effectively manage in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates, including evenings and weekend
- Previous work experience in Natural Health/Nutrition fields
- Experience in customer service, especially in a retail environment is an asset.
3. Customer Service/Data Entry – Online Store(North York)
Job Description – Customer Service/Data Entry
Location: Online Store(North York)
Become part of the Healthy Planet Online Team, and deliver your drive to provide excellent customer service experience with a smile and positive engagement by helping our customers improve their quality of life.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data management – tracking orders, ensuring clients’ expectations are met and exceeded
- Developing relationships and serve as if you are the customer
- Coordinating purchase orders with picking facilities and clients
- Light inventory and order tracking, ensuring transparency of orders to clients
- Input customer order into the system
- Answer all customer phone calls
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service or administration
- Strong ability to multi-task, manage concurrent client needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Quick and Efficient data entry skills
- Passion for working with people and helping customers
- Bilingual in French is definitely an asset
Send resumes to email@example.com