Careers At Healthy Planet
Healthy Planet has exciting opportunities, fun & supportive work environment, learning & growth opportunities and stability. If you are an ambitious person who enjoys a fast paced work environment, that's us! Healthy Planet strives to create an exciting, challenging, and rewarding work environment. We offer a variety of career opportunities.
Join the Healthy Team! Available postions are Listed below:
Click the job title to see full details.
1. Sales Associate/Nutritionist/Homeopath/Sports Nutritionist at South Scarborough, East Scarborough, Burlington, Parkway Mall, Oakville & West Oakville.
Job Description – Sales Associate/Nutritionist/Homeopath/Sports Nutritionist
Location: South Scarborough, East Scarborough, Burlington, Parkway Mall, Oakville & West Oakville.
The Sales Associate/Nutritionist/Homeopath/Sports Nutritionist is responsible for assisting with the sales and operation of all Departments. This position ensures that customers receive the best possible service and assistance with vitamins, supplements, groceries, health and beauty products, produce and sports nutrition to help them better understand and respond to their health and wellness issues.
- Provides excellent customer service, helping customers with questions, locating items, and providing guidance on supplements, health and beauty, and other products.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of vitamins, supplements, and other health and beauty items in the department
- Ensures maximum productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling.
- Helps to achieve required sales, margin, expense and labor goals
- Maintains proper merchandising, product assortment, and inventory control to avoid out of stocks and overstocks; assures control accuracy and accountability of department invoices and expenses
- Maintains safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment
- Ensures all inferior out of code products are not sold and removed from display
- Prepares, packages, stocks, stores and displays merchandise appropriately
- Complies with all regulatory and company rules, regulations, and sanitation standards
- Assists team in research and acquisition of any item/items requested by customers in a timely manner
- Provides leadership through professional conduct, and leads by example
- Listens to customer complaints, examines returned merchandise, and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations
- Assists sales workers in completing difficult sales
- Orders, stocks, faces and cleans as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent supplemented with college courses in nutrition or related field, and a minimum of 1 year of vitamin, homeopathy, or holistic experience with leadership duties; or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of vitamins and supplements, and a passion for holistic health
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to effectively manage in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates, including evenings and weekend
- Previous work experience in Natural Health/Nutrition fields
- Experience in customer service, especially in a retail environment is an asset.
Send resumes to email@example.com