CanPrev Quercetin 500mg 120 Veggie Caps
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Soy Free
- 500mg Of Quercetin Naturally Sourced From The Flower Of The Japanese Pagoda Tree
- Antioxidant Activity Protects Against Inflammation, Supports Immune Cells And Assists In Tissue Repair
- Helps To Reduce Histamine Levels And Seasonal Allergy Symptoms By Stabilizing Mast Cells And Basophils
- Several Studies Have Shown That Quercetin May Help To Prevent And Manage Symptoms Of Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Shown To Increase Hdl Cholesterol And Inhibit The Oxidation Of Ldl Cholesterol
Sufficient antioxidant intake is important for healthy immune function. Different antioxidants affect your immunity in different ways – from helping to produce immune cells, repair tissues, and helping immune cells communicate with one another – coordinating a strong defense for your body. Insufficient antioxidant support in the body can result in chronic or uncontrolled inflammation and damage to surrounding healthy cells and tissues.
Each capsule contains
(flower bud, Styphnolobium japonicum)
Non-Medicinal IngredientsVegetable capsule.
Used in herbal medicine as a capillary protectant, antihistamine, and antioxidant.
Adults - Take one (1) capsule, one (1) to two (2) times per per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Duration of Use: For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions & Warnings
As with any natural health product, you should consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.