Burt's Bees Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment 210g
Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment
Moisturise and smooth baby’s skin by forming a barrier against dryness with this 100% natural baby multipurpose ointment
Benefits and Claims
- Smooth your baby’s delicate skin and protect against diaper rashes, dry skin and chapped lips with this full-body moisturizer
- Softening coconut oil and beeswax forms a barrier against dryness to lock in moisture and renew your baby’s sensitive skin
- Made with all-natural ingredients, this multi-purpose ointment is petroleum-free and safe to use on the face, body and diaper area
- From eczema to scratches and cuts, use this 100% natural ointment, formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS, to calm skin and relieve discomfort
- This natural multi-purpose ointment is clinically proven to be safe, effective and non-irritating for everyday, soothing relief
The smooth rich texture of Burt’s Bees Baby Multipurpose Ointment forms a barrier against dryness leaving you with one soft happy baby. This multipurpose, non-irritating, petroleum free multipurpose ointment is pediatrician tested to be gentle and safe for everyday use. Apply ointment to baby’s face and body to moisturise and smooth baby’s skin. To calm your little one’s sensitive diaper area, cleanse baby’s diaper area and apply ointment liberally. This jar of 100% natural baby ointment contains no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum or SLS. Nurture baby’s skin naturally with Baby Bee from Burt’s Bees.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), hydrogenated castor oil, parfum (natural fragrance), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, tocopherol, citral, citronellol, coumarin, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
Apply natural baby ointment to the baby’s face and body as needed. For the diaper area, cleanse and allow to dry before applying. Apply ointment liberally with each diaper change and as often as needed, especially at bedtime.