Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Rash Ointment 85g
Baby Bee Diaper Rash Ointment
BENEFITS & CLAIMS
- Treat and prevent diaper rash in a safe, effective and natural way with this ointment that leaves baby bottoms soft and dry
- Made with 40% Zinc Oxide and Sweet Almond Oil, this maximum strength ointment helps calm and protect irritated skin against moisture
- This 100% natural diaper rash ointment is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and is not tested on animals
- Enriched with shea butter, lavender oil and jojoba seed oil, this rash ointment naturally revitalizes your baby’s delicate skin
- This Burt’s Bees diaper rash ointment is clinically proven to be safe, effective and non-irritating for everyday, soothing relief
Burt’s Bees Baby 100% Natural Diaper Rash Ointment has protecting properties to treat and prevent diaper rash. It’s 100% natural with 40% zinc oxide, the maximum strength needed to seal out moisture that can irritate your baby’s bottom. This diaper rash ointment nourishes and reconditions skin naturally with shea butter, lavender oil and jojoba seed oil while creating an emollient layer to absorb wetness leaving the baby’s skin soft, dry, and smooth. Pediatrician-tested and safe for your baby’s delicate skin. This ointment is formulated with no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and is not tested on animals. Nurture and protect your baby’s skin naturally with Burt’s Bees Baby Bee.
Active Ingredient: Zinc oxide 40% Inactive Ingredients: prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) oil, beeswax, lanolin, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl resinate, Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil, hydrogenated castor oil, Olea Europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, anthemis nobilis flower oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, Lavandula hybrida oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil.
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow it to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.