- 2 scoops (1 serving) vanilla fermented Greek yogurt proteins+ powder
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease muffin tins with coconut oil and lightly flour or place muffin cups in each tin.
- Separate 4 egg whites from yolks, placing egg whites into a mixing bowl and egg yolks in a small bowl off to the side.
- Beat eggs whites in mixing bowl until stiff peaks form
- Beat egg yolks with honey, until creamy mixture is formed
- Add egg yolk mixture to egg whites, mix lightly. Add in dry ingredients slowly and fold all ingredients thoroughly.
- Distribute mixture between 6 large or 12 small mini muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until toothpick placed in center comes out clean.
Optional: Cupcake Icing
- 2 scoops (1 serving) vanilla fermented Greek yogurt proteins+
- 1 can/400 ml coconut cream (refrigerate overnight)
- 1/2 cup coconut shreds
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp ground chia
- Remove canned coconut cream from refrigerator. Scoop out the cream at the top of the can and place in mixing bowl. Set aside remaining liquid in can.
- Whip coconut cream with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in shredded coconut, honey, vanilla and 1 serving of fermented Greek yogurt proteins+, continuing to whip.
- Add in coconut liquid (remaining in can) as needed to get desired consistency.
- Top each muffin with a dollop of cupcake icing and Serve warm with a side of fresh fruit or berries. Makes an excellent snack or tasty breakfast!