Also known as Yorkshire puddings, popovers are a fun alternative to rolls or biscuits.
|Submitted By||Sarah House for Bob's Red Mill Test Kitchen|
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- Place a muffin tin in the oven and begin preheating the oven to 450°F.
- Whisk together milk and eggs in a bowl then mix in Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix. Cover and let sit 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the hot muffin tin from the oven and fill six muffin cups with 2 tsp each of melted butter. Then, fill each buttered muffin cup to the top with batter (about ½ cup).
- Bake for 10 minutes in the 450°F oven then reduce the heat to 375°F and continue to bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe has provided to you by Bob's red mill blog.