Loaded Christmas Cowboy Cookies are oatmeal cookies with white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, red and green chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut, and pecans. Recipe courtesy of Flavor Mosaic.
|Submitted By||Michele Feuerborn from Flavor Mosaic|
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 3/4 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar packed
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Organic Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup holiday chocolate chips red and green
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place coconut and pecans on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted, watching very closely so they do not burn. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture; beat well. Stir in the oats, white, dark, and holiday chocolate chips, dried cranberries and toasted coconut and pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment covered baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10-12 minutes or until browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.