Take a load off - you deserve to relax and give yourself a treat this weekend. Baths are an amazing opportunity to relax the body and reap in beneficial nutrients for the skin.
What You’ll Need:
- Organic cotton mesh cloth or hemp cloth also works fine as well
- @ifyoucare_usa Twine or cotton string
2. Take 1 cup of epsom salt and add it to the center.
3. Mix in the dried rose and lavender flowers.
4. Drop 10 drops of lavender essential oil onto the salt and dried flowers.
5. Drop 5 drops of rosemary essential oil to the sale and dried flowers.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil onto the mixture.
7. Take the 4 corners of the fabric and wrap the edges.
8. Bunch the excess fabric up in your fist with one hand and take the piece of string and wrap the string around the fabric.
* Rosewater relieves inflammation/ soothes irritated skin, brightens your complexion, tightens pores and smells amazing
* Rosemary stimulates circulation, will help relieve muscle aches/soreness, has been shown to boost memory and clear congestion simply by being inhaled
* Lavender works as a “anxiolytic” (anxiety reliever) it calms the nerves, reduces anxiety/aggression/depression and does wonders for the skin
* Epsom Salts contain magnesium which also help to relax and soothe muscles. Salt water in general is super healing, good for energy cleansing
I am against most bath bombs because they contain artificial fragrances, artificial perfume and or scented ingredients that do not offer any health benefits. These artificial compounds are harmful to our health, waterways and wreak havoc once absorbed. Bath bombs look great but majority of them are full of toxins and allergens
Dedicating one hour from your weekend to invest in yourself will refuel you! Try this simple bath infusion today!