Fudgy Black Bean Brownies!
Who doesn't love something sweet from time to time? What if we told you that not only can you satisfy your sweet tooth with INSANELY moist chocolate brownies, you can do it guilt free!
@sabrinavirdee dropped off this recipe that is FOR SURE going to have the family cleaning their dinner plates in anticipation. Don't take our word for it, but a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream pairs up pretty well with a warm Brownie! Let us know what you think below! It's Brownie Time! #livelifehealthy
Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
1 15-oz can Black Beans rinsed and drained
3 large eggs (local if possible)
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
⅔ cup Coconut Sugar
½ tsp Baking Powder
¼ tsp Salt
½ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Puree black beans in a food processor, until a rough paste.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the bean puree, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt
5. Add the dry ingredients to the black bean mixture then stir in chocolate chips. 6. Grease an 8×8 or 9×9 inch pan and pour in batter and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the edges are visibly cooked and the center doesn’t jiggle much when you shake the pan (a toothpick may still come out a little gooey, that’s fine!)
7. Allow brownies to cool before cutting.
Recipe created by: @sabrinavirdee